BreadTalk E-store FAQs
BreadTalk E-store FAQs
What are your delivery timing and charges?
- All orders will be delivered between 10am to 7pm, unless otherwise stated. For a limited time only, we are offering $10 Flat Delivery rate (to 1 location) per order.
Where do you deliver to?
We provide delivery to all locations in Singapore except the following:
- PO Box, military or protected areas.
- Changi Airfreight Centre,
- Changi Airport,
- Jurong Island,
- Jurong Port,
- MINDEF COMCEN,
- PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar/Pasir Panjang/Sembawang.
Can I request for a specific delivery timing?
- Do note that all orders will be delivered between 10am-7pm. Hourly specific deliveries are not available at the moment. We are unable to accommodate special requests for now, but rest assured we are working hard to improve this so that we can offer more flexibility to customers.
Can I self-collect my online orders?
- No, self-collection of online orders is not available at the moment.
Is there free delivery?
- No, we provide $10 flat rate delivery for all orders.
Can I include multiple delivery locations in one order?
- No, only 1 location per order.
Can I check on my order delivery status?
- All orders are delivered between the window of 10am – 7pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to specify an exact timing for your delivery, but our drivers will be working hard to ensure your orders gets to you by 7pm as stated. Due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. weather & traffic conditions), you may experience slight delays in delivery sometimes.
How do I know if my order is out for delivery?
- You will receive the dispatch email on the day of delivery. Please remember to check you spam or junk folders if you have not received the order update status email from us.
Why is my order late?
- Please allow additional grace period of 30 minutes for unforeseen weather and traffic conditions.
What are the re-delivery fees?
- Re-delivery fee of $10 applies. Re-delivery could be due to wrong address provided or recipient is not around to receive.
BreadTalk Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend any of the terms & conditions without prior notice.
If you have any questions on your order, please contact us via the email or hotline below:
Order Enquiry Hotline : +65 8600 1129